Things you can do
Stuff you may read
They say there's a book inside everybody. Let the book out with Admanya blogs. Vent your feelings about anything that pops into your head. It might be rocket science or your neighbour's cat.
Start now! Its easy and fun!
Sonia Gandhi and her Sisters purchase Huge Property in Italy
Posted by RP_Singh on 14 June 2011
It is my nationalistic duty to let maximum Indians know about that fact that Sonia Maino and her sisters have recently purchased huge properties in Italy. In fact, last week she was also not in New Delhi but in Italy.
The coincidence is very interesting as when Indian public are united in the fight to get back the black money of Indians stashed in Swiss and other banks of foreign countries and Supreme Court of India is trying to figure out the ultimate recipients of the 2G loot, UPA chairperson Sonia Maino is rushing to Italy and buying huge properties!
This news flash was made by none other than the patriotic and courageous politician and scholar, Dr. Subramanian Swamy who commands a high regard from every patriotic Indians for his relentless fight against the corruption and the flag bearers of corruption including the NagMata of corruption Antonio Maino.
The press release published by Dr. Swamy is also appended below.
June 8, 2011, Chennai
STATEMENT OF DR.SUBRAMANIAN SWAMY, PRESIDENT OF JANATA PARTY
1. I demand the Prime Minister remove Mr.P.Chidambaram from the Union Home Ministership for his series of blunders and foolish steps starting from the somersault on the Samjautha Express bombing which he termed as Hindu terror, to the howlers in the list of 50 most wanted persons sent to Pakistan, to the crude crass and unconstitutional police action in Ramlila Grounds on the night of January 4th 2011.
2. Mr.Chidambaram will anyway have to resign for his culpability in the 2G Spectrum Scam by jointly deciding with the then Telecom Minister A.Raja the Spectrum licence price at the 2001 level thus ceasing a huge loss to the nation of Rs.1,76,000 crores. He is also culpable in failing to prevent Swan Telecom and Unitech from selling their spectrum licences to foreign companies having links with ISI of Pakistan and to Dawood Ibrahim.
3. I also demand the immediate resignation of Union Textile Minister Dayanidhi Maran.
4. Ms.Sonia Gandhi and her two divorced sisters, Anushka and Nadia, have recently purchased huge properties in Sardinia in Italy from the Aga Khan. From my preliminary money trail investigations, it appears to be paid from the 2G Spectrum Scam loot (about $8 billion) paid to them by A. Raja. Under the Code of Conduct for Ministers, the PM must ask Ms. Sonia Gandhi to declare these assets, or deny the said purchase. In any case a prima facie case is made out under Prevention of Money Laundering Act.
5. The TN CM Ms.Jayalalitha must order registering a criminal case against former CM Mr.M.Karunanidhi on the allotment of plots out CM's discretionary quota, under Ms.Sasikala has directed her not to do so. The details of this corrupt act are given in my Petition to the Governor for Sanction.
trueblue wrote on 15 March, 2012
Why she is crying? She should be happy after purchasing so much of land and real estate.
spirited wrote on 21 March, 2012
Holy Cow!!! A good question.. may be tears of Joy :)
About this Blogger
I am a retired army officer and pained to see that an Italian semi-educated lady is calling shots for 1.2 billion strong Indians. What could be a bigger shame for a country... Read more
Subscribe to RP_Singh's blogs
You can stay up to date with RP_Singh's blogs via these feeds.
RP_Singh's blogs Feed (RSS)
Latest Blogs by RP_Singh
Hot Blogs by RP_Singh
Latest Blog posts