Things you can do
Stuff you may read
They say there's a book inside everybody. Let the book out with Admanya blogs. Vent your feelings about anything that pops into your head. It might be rocket science or your neighbour's cat.
Start now! Its easy and fun!
Health Initiative-25. Benefits of Kalonji oil -part2
Posted by aaryesdee on 12 June 2010
26) BRAIN FEVER: Allow the vapours of Kalonji oil enter the body through breath. Take one lemon juice and half tea spoon kalonji oil and use for 3 days twice a day. From fourth day tea spoon kalonji oil in one cup of decoction twice day.
27) KIDNEY TROUBLE, INFECTION IN THE KIDNEYS: Take half tea spoon of Kalonji oil; add 2 grams Akar khara Powder, mix one spoon honey with one cup of water and drink. This treatment is also useful for chronic cough (Purani Khansi). Treatment may continue 21 days.
28) STOMACH ACHE OF THE CHILDRENS: Take two drops of Kalonji oil mix it with mothers milk or cow milk and give to the child. Kalonji oil also should be rubbed on the ribs.
29) PILES, FLOW OF BLOOD, CONSTIPATION: Take half tea spoon of Kalonji oil mixed with one cup of Decoction (Bleak tea) twice a day (once in the morning before breakfast, and one in the night). Avoid hot and spicy items.
30) SKIN DISEASES (White/Black spots): In one cup of vinegar add half spoon Kalonji oil and apply that on the affected area before going to sleep in the night and take bath in the morning. Treatment may continue until you get relief.
31) SIMPLE FEVER: Take half cup of water and add half lemon Juice mixed with half tea spoon of Kalonji oil and use it twice a day. Treatment may continue until you get relief. Avoid use of Rice.
32) ROUND WORMS AND TAPS WORMS IN THE STOMACH: Take half spoon Vinegar mixed with half tea spoon of Kalonji oil and use it twice a day and eat some coconut pieces. Avoid sugar items.
33) Stone in Kidney, Bladder and Uterus: Take one cup of warm water and add two spoon of honey mixed with half tea spoon of Kalonji oil and use that twice a day. (Once in the morning before the breakfast and once in the night after dinner). Avoid tomatoes, spinach (Palak), lemon diet, sitaphal for three years.
34) EPILEPSY: Take one cup of warm water and add two spoons of honey mix them and add half tea spoon Kalonji oil use it twice a day. During this treatment cold food should not be taken. Avoid guava, Banana, Sitaphal for three years.
35) EAR DISEASES, EAR ACHE, FLOW OF PUS, LOW HEARING: Heat the Kalonji oil and let it cool and put it two drops of cooled Kalonji oil in ear.
36) CRACKED HAND AND CRACK FOOT WITH BLOOD FLOW: Take one glass of sweet lime (Mausambhi) Juice and add half tea spoon of Kalonji oil and use this twice a day (In the morning before the breakfast and in the night before going to bed). Avoid chicken, egg, brinjal. Use the herbal ointment made of Kalonji.
37) FACIAL PROBLEMS, PIMPLES, RED GRANULES AND ANY TYPE OF SPOTS: Take one cup of Orange Mausambhi (sweet lime) juice or Pineapple juice and add half tea spoon of Kalonji oil and use this mixture twice a day (in the morning before the breakfast and in the night before going to bed). Also use Kalonji Pimple cream for application. Treatment may continue for four weeks. Avoid hot eatable items.
38) DENTAL DISEASES: Fall of teeth prematurely, weakness of the teeth, flow of blood from the teeth, bad smell of the mouth, swelling on gums: Take one cup of curd and half tea spoon of Kalonji oil, use this mixture twice a day (once in the morning before the breakfast and in at night after dinner). Also use Kalonji Herbal Tooth powder.
39) MALE RELATED DISEASES: Night discharge: Take one cup of apple juice and add half tea spoon of Kalonji oil and use this mixture twice a day in the morning before breakfast and in the night after dinner. Daily four drops of Kalonji oil should be rubbed on the head. Treatment may continue for 21 days. Avoid hot/spicy eatable items.
40) BLOOD DEFICIENCY (Anemia) and Ulcer in the Intestine: Take a branch of mint (Pudina Leaves), mix with water, boil it and make a cup of juice and add half tea spoon of kalonji oil and use this mixture twice a day (once in the morning and at evening). Treatment may continue for 21 days.
maaz_nawaz wrote on 13 June, 2010
Dear brother Dev thanks for sharing the multiple benefits of Kalonji oil
Ranger wrote on 13 June, 2010
What is Kalonji first of all? :)
nashbloom wrote on 13 June, 2010
Nigella sativa(kalonji) has a pungent bitter taste and smell. It is used primarily in confectionery and liquors. The variety of naan bread called Peshawari(Pakistan)i naan is as a rule topped with kalonji seeds. they are black in colour very small seeds
Ranger wrote on 13 June, 2010
Ok, I think I got it, thanks.
About this Blogger
Hospitality Industry Professional. Member-Institute of Hospitality. Fellow- Royal Services for Public Health. Interested in Photography, Gardening,fishing, travel and ... Read more
Subscribe to aaryesdee's blogs
You can stay up to date with aaryesdee's blogs via these feeds.
aaryesdee's blogs Feed (RSS)
Latest Blogs by aaryesdee
Hot Blogs by aaryesdee
Latest Blog posts